Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mommy, I want you to know,my journey to the bridge was fine.





Mommy, I want you to know,my journey to the bridge was fine.... Mommy I want you to know, it was time....time for me to go, but I am not far away, look for a sign,I'll send to you, a rainbow, a dream, a song or two. 


Mommy I will never ever forget you, our love is too strong to ever die, Mommy,please don't cry, for I will always be near, listen for me, in the rush of the wind,a splash in the sea, Mommy, forever "we" will always be..



Time cannot erase the bond we shared, the love you gave ,the way you cared...for me on earth...Mommy, I can never forget you, Oh what a joyous reunion it will be,a time of delight, when we meet again,, 



Mommy, I want you to know,my journey to the bridge was fine.... Mommy I want you to know, it was time....time for me to go, but I am not far away, look for a sign,I'll send to you, a rainbow, a dream, a song or two. Mommy, always remember, I love you...

                      


                        









3 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL---THE WORDS ARE SO UPLIFTING BUT STILL MAKES YOU CRY-(AND THAT IS OK). WE CRY FOR THE ONE WE HAVE LOST AND JUST HOPE THEY KNOW WHAT WE DID FOR THEM WAS FOR THE LOVE WE HAD FOR THEM. NO MORE SUFFERING AND THEY CAN BE FOREVER WITH THE ONES THAT CROSSED BEFORE THEM. I WILL BE GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOU FOR I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE PHOTOS AND POEMS MADE UP FOR THE ONE WE RECENTLY LOST-MY GRANDOGGY, SAMANTHA. 17 YRS OLD AND THE LOVE OF MY SON AND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW'S GOT HER THROUGH THE LAST OF THE YEARS. SHE WILL BE FOREVER MISSED AS WE MISS ALL OF OUR LOST FAMILY MEMBERS. WE KNOW THEY ARE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW WITH NO MORE PAIN BUT STILL OUR HEARTS HURT. BUT I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND HEART AND THINKING OF ALL OF US WHO YOU HAVE HELPED MAKE IT JUST A LITTLE EASIER. GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS THE LITTLE ANGELS WHO WENT OVER THE RAINBOW BRIDGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lady, I want you to know, I never considered you my mother. Please don't write eulogies from my perspective."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, we always want to believe the passing was peaceful and we will see all our beloved companions at the Bridge. I hope that all my lovely cats will somehow recognize that they owned me, and be together waiting for me. Always in my heart and not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete