Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last week I lost my best friend Sonia Girard

 Last friday I got a call I never wanted to get my good friend Sonia had been rushed to the ER and was what they thought to be brain dead. Sonia was a beautiful soul so loving and caring and over the last few months had been having difficulty breathing. Late friday night at 9:07 she was pronounced dead and my heart was broke. The last day I seen her she had come by to check on me and I spent the day showing her all my memorials I had been making for all of you. We talked about Heaven and what it would be like ,It is a day i will always cherish and the last thing I said to her was "I love you Sonia". We had become very close and for that I will always cherish our time spent together. My daughters loved her dearly and every time we we're all together we just couldn't stop laughing. I always looked forward to spending time with her because she was just so special to us. Sonia was 41 and she left behind 2 children and a husband. Please keep them in your prayers.


Forever in the arms of the Angels 
Sonia Thomason Girard


Sonia with my daughter Rebecca 


Me ,Sonia & her sister Wendy


Sonia and Wendy 

No comments:

Post a Comment